Best "Happy Birthday Mom" Wishes, Quotes & Messages

The Most Important person in our Life, without whom we would not have existed. The one who has nurtured us in the best possible way.  who can understand the meaning of our silence. The person who has not expected anything in return of the love and care she has given us. she has always cared and made us her priority. Yes the only person we can think of and expect such unconditional love and affection is the one and only our "Mom's" (Mother). Our mom's have always made us feel that we are special.  There is no way in which one can repay back his or her mother's love and affection  in any way.  

Your mothers Birthday is  special day on which you can make her feel special and happy. No expensive gift or fancy party is needed to express your love and show how important she is for you. All she needs is a sweet and simple birthday wish or message that will touch her Heart. Here you will get best 100 Happy Birthday Wishes for Mom.


Best Happy Birthday Wishes for Mom.

You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy birthday to you, dear mom!
“Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires.”
My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother, and thank you for all of your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today. 

Best Happy Birthday wishes for Mom
Best Happy Birthday wishes for Mom

Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do something right, I remember that it was you I learned them from. I owe you so much! 
“Roses are red, violets are blue, there’s no one I’d rather turn to in times of need than you. Happy Birthday, Mom!”

Happy Birthday Mom
Happy Birthday Mom

“Every mom is special, but trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities and abilities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish you a happy birthday.”
“Birthdays are like candies. Instead of counting and choosing the best ones, enjoy each one of them. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother!”
I’m glad that with each year that passes I get to celebrate another year with you. I love having you around. You have been and continue to be a blessing in my life.
“Happy birthday to my superhero! When I got older, I realized how precious our moments together are. Only your heartwarming hugs warm my heart. You are an amazing friend, guide, and confidant, all rolled into the bestest mom.”
"Every year you get a little more special to me mom. I appreciate all that you have done, and today, I want to wish you the very best birthday!"

 

Happy Birthday Mom Quotes. 

"Mom, if it weren’t for you, I would never even have become half the person I am today. Thank you for being an exceptional mother, an amazing friend, and someone I look up to every day of my life. Happy birthday!"
“My dear mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. A part of my heart is always where you are, a place that is paradise on Earth, a place that I call home. Happy birthday, mommy!”
"Today is the day to celebrate someone so important in my life. Someone who taught me the importance of faith and family. Happy birthday, dear mom!"
“The definition of motherhood would be meaningless if it didn’t have you as an example. Happy birthday, mom!”

Happy Birthday Mom quotes
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes

"It’s hard to take credit for any of the successes I have in life. As hard as I have worked to become the best I can be, you worked even harder to help me reach my dreams. Thank you and Happy Birthday, Mother!"
“When I wasn’t true to my self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday!”
“No one can love me more, no one can understand me better than you do. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me as warmly as you do. Happy birthday, mom!”

Best Happy Birthday Mom Quotes

"You are not the angel who only appears when I need you, you’re the angel that never leaves my side. Happy birthday to my amazing mom!"
“I wish that your eyes always be free of tears, on your birthday and always. Love you ma!”
“Cheers to a woman who is full of grace, love, and lessons. We could not be more thankful for all you have done. Happy birthday to the world’s most wonderful mom!”

  

 Happy Birthday Mom messages

“One day of the year I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mom!”
“Mother, you brought me into the world, you raised me, and you still go out of your way for me. I love you so much. I’m so grateful for all that you do. Happy birthday, mom. Let us spoil you today!”
“Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed on these traits to.”
“I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!”

Happy Birthday Mom message

“My greatest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother. I thank you for all of your strength and advice that made me the person I am today.”
“The safest and the most peaceful place in the world lies is my mom’s hugs to me. Happy birthday, mommy!”
“You may look fragile and feminine, but you are the strongest person I’ve known in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkle with joy. Happy birthday dear mom!”

Best Happy Birthday Mom message

“One more year older just means one more year wiser. Thank you for sharing your invaluable wisdom – from mending broken hearts to unclogging the drain – over the years.
“You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, mom.”
“Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But I never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday my dearest mom!”

 

Happy Birthday Mom Status 

“Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, happy birthday!”
“My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient with me for so many years. Thank you for your unconditional love and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that when I am your age, I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday, mom!”
“Thank you for supporting when I needed it and giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me stand firmly on my feet. You are priceless to me. Happy birthday!”
“Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday, my friendly mom!”

Happy Birthday Mom Status
Happy Birthday Mom Status
 

“Dear mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But I do know that there is nothing I can’t do when I’m with you. Happy birthday!”
“You are my first friend, my best friend, and my forever friend. I can't wait to help you celebrate your birthday! Happy Birthday Mom.”
“You are my angel, my light and guiding star. You're always there to lead me through the dark moments in my life. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy. Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom!” 
“ For My Brilliant Mom, Happy Birthday. May your smile shine as bright as the candles on your cake!”

Happy Birthday Mom status

“ You are my angel, my light and guiding star. You're always there to lead me through the dark moments in my life. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy. Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom!”
“ Happy Birthday. Mom, you are a gift to me. Wishing you a wonderful day filled with all the things you love the most.”

 

Best Happy Birthday Mum Messages.

“ The more birthdays you have, the more beautiful you get! Have a great birthday, Mom.”
“ On your birthday, I want to thank you for lighting my way. I'm blessed to have a mom who is so loving and strong. Today, I hope you feel the love of all who adore you with peace in your soul, laughter in your heart, and smiles all around.” 
 “ Happy Birthday. Mom, I wanted to take a minute on your birthday and thank you for the good looks and all the crazy love! ”

Best Happy Birthday Mum messages

“Dear Mom, we may argue, cry, and have misunderstandings. There are times that you scold me and times I disobey. No matter what, though, I will always know that you are the greatest mom in the whole world. And I love you. Happy Birthday! From Your Stubborn Kid.”

“ Happy Birthday to my amazing mother, mentor, and friend. May God bless you each year.” 

 

Best Happy Birthday Mum Message
Best Happy Birthday Mum Message

“ Mom Happy Birthday. To my: Cheerleader; biggest fan; shoulder to cry on; safety net; and my best friend.”
“ Mom Happy Birthday. Wishing you a birthday as bright as your smile, as sweet as your love, as fun as your spirit, and as wonderful as you.” 
“They say all mothers are special, but, Mom, I think you are the greatest of them all! And I mean every word I say. On this special day, I want to thank you for loving and shaping me into the person that I have become today. Have an extraordinarily happy birthday.”
“ Happy Birthday. Dear Mom, No one loves me more. No one understands me better. No one inspires me the way you do.” 
“ Happy Birthday To My Fantastic Mom. May your special day be just as beautiful as you are. Have a great day!”


Happy Birthday Mom from Daughter 


“ What a marvelous friend you have been to me. You're the only person who understands my deepest fears. And the only one who knows how to make me smile again after facing them. Mommy, I love you. Happy Birthday.”

“ Happy Birthday To My Mother. There’s no one sweeter or more dear to my heart than you, Mom!”

Happy Birthday Mom from Daughter


“ Mom, only you can do everything and still look great every day! Know what that makes you? A SUPERMOM. Happy Birthday to a lady who just keeps getting younger!”

“ Happy Birthday. Mom, you are nothing short of fabulous! There’s no one in the world I admire as much as you. Love you mom, have the best birthday ever!”

“ Every day, I thank God for a mother like you. You are the complete package. Beautiful, loving, hardworking, understanding, and easy to relate to. Mom, I want to remind you how loved you are and wish you a wonderful birthday.”

Happy Birthday Mom from Daughter
Happy Birthday Mom from Daughter

“ Wishing you a day of good books and warm pots of tea! Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mother”

“ It's your birthday, Mom! To make your day special, I've managed to put all the candles on the cake! Have fun.”

“ Mom, Happy Birthday No matter if the sun shines or the rain falls, you always greet the day with a smile. Mom, your confidence is contagious. I love your adventurous nature and your free spirit.”

“ Happy Birthday to the best mom! I love you to the moon... and back again!”

“ Let the good times roll! Your birthday. Your rules. Have a terrific day, Mom!”






























































































































































Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post